Boomer’s youngest fans are invited to join in the fun and excitement of Missouri State University’s annual homecoming by participating in the Parking Lot Party with Boomer! Coloring Contest. The winners of the contest will get to meet Boomer, have the honor of helping crown the next Missouri State University Homecoming King and Queen, and receive a prize.
Download the coloring page and entry form or pick one up at participating Qdoba locations. A coloring table will be available at the downtown Qdoba (401 S. Kimbrough Ave.) on Oct. 14 from 4 – 10 p.m. for children wishing to participate in the contest.
- The contest is open to children ages 0-12. The entries will be divided into two age brackets: 0-6 and 7-12.
- To enter, children must color the attached photo and submit it along with an entry form. Limit one entry per child.
- Coloring pages must be received by Missouri State University’s Office of Student Engagement by Oct. 15 at 4 p.m. Entries may be delivered to the Office of Student Engagement (Plaster Student Union, Room 101) or mailed to the following address:
Office of Student Engagement
Missouri State University
901 S. National Ave.
Springfield, MO 65807
- A panel of judges will evaluate entries and select a boy and girl winner from each of the age groups (0-6 and 7-12). The winners will be named the Homecoming Princes and Princesses, and will be notified by email on Oct. 16.
- Children entering the contest must be able to attend the Missouri State homecoming football game on Saturday, Oct. 19, and participate in the crowning of the Homecoming King and Queen during halftime.