Show your pride with the Missouri State University, BankAmericard Cash RewardsTM Visa Signature® credit card.
Apply for the Missouri State University BankAmericard Cash RewardsTM Visa Signature® credit card that rewards customers with up to 3% cash back on certain purchases, all while supporting ACA initiatives. In addition to earning cash back rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits the ACA at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the new Missouri State University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card:
- 1% cash back on all purchases.
- 2% cash back on grocery store purchases.
- 3% on gas station purchases.
- You can earn the 2% and 3% cash back on gas and grocery store purchases up to the first $1,500 in these combined categories per quarter. After that, you will continue to earn 1 percent on these purchases.
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There's no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
- Get a 10 percent customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- Chose how you want to receive your cash. Have it deposited into any checking or savings account, credited to your statement or sent directly to you
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, Click Here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application. This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. BankAmericard Cash Rewards is a trademark and Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association, and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. © 2013 Bank of America Corporation.
Royalties received from the Missouri State University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card through the Missouri State University Foundation help to support student and alumni outreach programs, leadership opportunities, and scholarship initiatives.
In accordance with the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure (CARD) act of 2009, the agreement between Bank of America and the Missouri State University Foundation is available upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.