Apply for the Missouri State University BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Visa Signature® credit card that rewards customers with up to 3% cash back on certain purchases, all while helping Missouri State University initiatives. In addition to earning cash back rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits Missouri State University at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the Missouri State University BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Visa Signature® credit card:
- 1% cash back on all purchases.
- 2% cash back at grocery stores.
- 3% cash back on gas.
- The 2% cash back on grocery store purchases and 3% cash back on gas purchases apply to the first $1,500 in combined grocery store and gas purchases each quarter. After that, the base 1% earn rate applies to those purchases.
- Rewards are automatic and do not expire. There's no need to register your card or sign up to earn your cash rewards.
- Get a 10 percent customer bonus when you redeem into a Bank of America® checking or savings account.
- Chose how you want to receive your cash. Redeem it into a Bank of America® checking or savings account, credited to your statement or sent directly to you.
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, click here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application. This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. BankAmericard Cash Rewards is a trademark and Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association, and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. © 2015 Bank of America Corporation.
Royalties received from the Missouri State University BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Signature credit card through the Missouri State University Foundation help to support student and alumni outreach programs, leadership opportunities, and scholarship initiatives.
In accordance with the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure (CARD) act of 2009, the agreement between Bank of America and the Missouri State University Foundation is available upon request by contacting email@example.com.