The R.E.A.L. (Recruiting Emerging Alumni Leaders) Scholarship is awarded annually based on the evaluation of a committee which may include the Executive Director of Alumni Relations, staff members of the Office of Development and Alumni Relations, and Alumni Association Board members. The committee will award one or more scholarships annually, and decisions will be based on the applicant’s scholarship application as well as extent of service and leadership with the organization.
- Active membership in Student Alumni Association for a minimum period of one year.
- Current full-time student at Missouri State University.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Recipient must maintain active status in Student Alumni Association during the scholarship award period.
- Awards will be made without regard to financial need.
- This fund will be administered without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, political affiliation or sexual orientation.
The Student Alumni Association Scholarship application is completed online through the university’s scholarship management system. For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.