Undiscovered Italy: Tuscany
June 11-19, 2014
Join fellow Missouri State University alumni and friends in exploring the beauty of Tuscany and learning about its rich history and culture. With this special package through Missouri State and AHI Travel you can:
- Spend seven nights in the undiscovered town of Colle di Val d’Elsa, wonderfully situated in the heart of Tuscany.
- Admire the impressive architecture of San Gimignano and Castellina.
- Learn the art of wine-making at Castello di Monsanto.
- Immerse yourself in the incomparable ambience in Florence.
- View Siena’s Duomo, a magnificent example of Romanesque architecture.
- Explore off-the-beaten path destinations with visits to the Abbey of San Galgano and the medieval town of Massa Marittima.
- Learn the secrets to preparing flavorful Tuscan cuisine during a private cooking demonstration