April 9-12, 2015
Alumni and friends of Missouri State have a special opportunity to experience a major golf championship with other Bears thanks to an exclusive travel package for the 2015 Masters Golf Tournament. This special Missouri State package includes:
- Three nights at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta-Buckhead
- Thursday golf outing at a premier Atlanta area course including cart and greens fees
- Admittance to the Masters on Friday
- Special admission to the Executive Club adjacent to the course
- Full daily breakfast, social gatherings, exclusive giveaways and official Masters souvenirs
For more information, please vist MSU Bears Sports Travel.
Holland and Belgium
April 10-18, 2015
Cruise the waterways and canals of Holland and Belgium, from Amsterdam to Brussels, on a ship with a sun deck, putting green, spa and other amenities. During this trip, you will:
- Explore the waterways of Holland and Belgium
- Stroll through the famous Keukenhof Gardens, the world’s most expansive and stunning floral display, where 70 acres of tulips and hyacinths bloom each spring
- Enjoy a special presentation on the Dutch Masters, and see the masterpieces at the Mauritshuis
- Visit the fascinating Delta Project, a tribute to Holland’s 2,000-year battle against the sea
- Experience the medieval architecture and unique ambience of Belgium with visits to beautiful Bruges and Antwerp
- Immerse yourself in the romantic landscape of Delft on a walking tour
The cost for this seven-night cruise starts at $2,745 if booked by Dec. 31. The trip includes many meals, but does not include air fare. Learn more.
Aug. 19-27, 2015
Discover the unique and storied culture of Scotland's Highland and Lowland regions, which are steeped in Celtic mystery and lore. With this trip you'll enjoy:
- Seven nights in Stirling, Scotland, at the first-class Stirling Highland Hotel.
- A private performance of Highland dance and bagpipe playing, and a traditional Haggis Ceremony
- Seeing the historic home of William Wallace
- Visiting Stirling Castle, Edinburgh Castle and Scone Palace
- Attending a performance of the Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- Seeing the historic cities of Edinburgh and St. Andrews
- Learning about Scotland's ancient whiskey artistry at The Famous Grouse Experience.
This trip includes several meals, but does not include airfare. The cost of the trip starts at $2,995 if booked by March 24, 2015. Learn more.