Oct. 11- 19, 2017
Explore the rich culture and history of Italy during a seven-night stay at the first-class Hotel Plaza Sorrento.
- Discover five UNESCO World Heritage sites:
- The magnificent Amalfi Coast, an area of unsurpassed scenery
- the historic center of Naples, celebrated for its buildings that date from different historic periods
- the amazing Greek ruins in Paestum
- and the well-preserved ruins of Herculaneum and Pompeii
- Visit a cheese farm to learn about mozzarella di bufala and enjoy a tasting.
- Marvel at the exhibits in Naples’ renowned Archaeological Museum.
- Explore the vertical town of Positano and the charming resort of Amalfi.
This trip includes accommodations, several meals, excursions, and more. The cost of the trip is $2,795 if booked by 4/18/2017. Learn more.
Grand Danube Passage
June 10-24, 2018
Travel through eight European countries to discover old-world capitals, charming villages and the storied Danube River. Enjoy two nights in Sofia, Bulgaria, sail the Danube for nine nights and complete your adventure with three nights in Prague, Czech Republic.
- View archaic facades, castles and cathedrals, and step inside the Baba Vida fortress, Melk Abbey and other architectural highlights.
- Wander Sofia’s Serdica ruins, and honor Drobeta’s World War I Memorial.
- Laud epic panoramas of Budapest at night, the lush Wachau Valley and the immense Iron Gate Gorge.
- Applaud the graceful turns and flowing movements of elegant waltz dancers during an exclusive performance.
- Sip full-bodied, fragrant vintages during a wine tasting in Pécs.
- Enjoy flexible excursions, which allow you to choose among cultural, active, special interest and service activities.
The trip includes accommodations, several meals, excursions and more. Learn more.