April 9-12, 2015
Alumni and friends of Missouri State have a special opportunity to experience a major golf championship with other Bears thanks to an exclusive travel package for the 2015 Masters Golf Tournament. This special Missouri State package includes:
- Three nights at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta-Buckhead
- Thursday golf outing at a premier Atlanta area course including cart and greens fees
- Admittance to the Masters on Friday
- Special admission to the Executive Club adjacent to the course
- Full daily breakfast, social gatherings, exclusive giveaways and official Masters souvenirs
For more information, please vist MSU Bears Sports Travel.
Holland and Belgium
April 10-18, 2015
Cruise the waterways and canals of Holland and Belgium, from Amsterdam to Brussels, on a ship with a sun deck, putting green, spa and other amenities. During this trip, you will:
- Explore the waterways of Holland and Belgium
- Stroll through the famous Keukenhof Gardens, the world’s most expansive and stunning floral display, where 70 acres of tulips and hyacinths bloom each spring
- Enjoy a special presentation on the Dutch Masters, and see the masterpieces at the Mauritshuis
- Visit the fascinating Delta Project, a tribute to Holland’s 2,000-year battle against the sea
- Experience the medieval architecture and unique ambience of Belgium with visits to beautiful Bruges and Antwerp
- Immerse yourself in the romantic landscape of Delft on a walking tour
The cost for this seven-night cruise starts at $2,790 if booked by Sept. 30. The trip includes many meals, but does not include air fare. Learn more.
Aug. 19-27, 2015
Stay seven nights at a first-class hotel in the town of Stirling and see the famed Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, an army drum performance. Your days will be filled with excursions to Scottish towns, castles and natural landscapes, enhanced by informative and cultural programs presented by local experts.
The cost and additional details will be announced soon.