The Masters Golf Tournament
April 9-12, 2014
Augusta National Golf Club
Join fellow Missouri State University alumni and friends at the 2014 Masters Golf Tournament. MSU Bears Sports Travel invites you to take in the beauty of Augusta, Ga., and the glory of The Masters. This special package includes:
- Three nights deluxe hotel accommodations at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead
- Welcome arrival gathering
- Full breakfast daily
- Golf outing at a premiere Atlanta area course
- Masters Golf Tournament viewing social - including food and beverages
- Deluxe, round-trip motor coach transfers to the Masters Golf Tournament with refreshments
- Admission to the Masters Golf Tournament on Friday
- Special admission to the Executive Club which includes deluxe food, beverage and open bar all day
- Official Masters Golf Tournament souvenirs
- Souvenir name badge and luggage tag
- Premiere Global Sports staff at your service
Join us as we find out who will don the Green Jacket in 2014. Learn more.
Undiscovered Italy: Tuscany
June 11-19, 2014
Join fellow Missouri State University alumni and friends in exploring the beauty of Tuscany and learning about its rich history and culture. With this special package through Missouri State and AHI Travel you can:
- Spend seven nights in the undiscovered town of Colle di Val d’Elsa, wonderfully situated in the heart of Tuscany.
- Admire the impressive architecture of San Gimignano and Castellina.
- Learn the art of wine-making at Castello di Monsanto.
- Immerse yourself in the incomparable ambience in Florence.
- View Siena’s Duomo, a magnificent example of Romanesque architecture.
- Explore off-the-beaten path destinations with visits to the Abbey of San Galgano and the medieval town of Massa Marittima.
- Learn the secrets to preparing flavorful Tuscan cuisine during a private cooking demonstration