Barcelona and San Sebastian, Spain
Oct. 9-18, 2016
Explore vibrant Spain on this eight-night adventure through its eclectic architecture, sumptuous food and proud culture.
- Visit the Works of Antoni Gaudi in Barcelona
- Journey to the Penedes wine region for a tour and tasting at one of the region's wineries.
- Visit the historic monuments of Arles and the Pont du Gard.
- Explore San Sebastian, a vibrant coastal resort town.
- Get an insider's look at the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao.
- Enjoy flexible excursions, which allow you to choose among cultural, active, special interest and service activities.
The trip includes accommodations, several meals, excursions and more. The cost of the trip starts at $3,495. Learn more.
April 19-25, 2017
Delve into the life in London, one of the world’s most iconic cities. Explore its rich history, culture, and diversity.
- Enjoy a tour of the city led by a local expert.
- Visit Stonehenge, the formation that dates back to the Stone Age.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the city from the London Eye.
- Discover what it would have been like to see a Shakespeare play in the 16th century at the Globe Theatre.
- See Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
- Savor a traditional pub dinner.
This trip includes round-trip airfare from the Springfield Branson Regional Airport, hotel transfers, hotel accomodations and seven meals.
Cost for double occupancy: $3,049 per person if booked by Oct. 20, 2016. Learn more.