April 19-25, 2017
Delve into the life in London, one of the world’s most iconic cities. Explore its rich history, culture, and diversity.
- Enjoy a tour of the city led by a local expert.
- Visit Stonehenge, the formation that dates back to the Stone Age.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the city from the London Eye.
- Discover what it would have been like to see a Shakespeare play in the 16th century at the Globe Theatre.
- See Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
- Savor a traditional pub dinner.
This trip includes round-trip airfare from the Springfield Branson Regional Airport, hotel transfers, hotel accommodations and seven meals.
Cost for double occupancy: $3,049 per person if booked by Oct. 20, 2016. Learn more.
Cruise the Face of Europe
May 15-30, 2017
Explore Europe on this fourteen-night adventure aboard the exclusive charter MS Amadeus Silver. Enjoy stops in some of Europe's most historic and beautiful cities, including Amsterdam, Netherlands; Nuremberg, Germany; Vienna, Austria; Bratislava, Slovakia; and Budapest, Hungary.
- Cruise through the Wachau and Middle Rhine valleys, which are UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Other UNESCO sites featured on this program include the Würzburg Residenz, Bamberg; the Old Town of Regensburg in Germany; Melk Abbey and the Historic Center of Vienna in Austria.
- Sail through the Main-Danube Canal.
- Personalize your cruise with a choice of included excursions in select ports of call.
- Enjoy flexible excursions, which allow you to choose among cultural, active, special interest and service activities.
The trip includes accommodations, several meals, excursions and more. The cost of the trip is $4,495 if booked by 12/14/16. Learn more.
Oct. 11- 19, 2017
Explore the rich culture and history of Italy during a seven-night stay at the first-class Hotel Plaza Sorrento.
- Discover five UNESCO World Heritage sites:
- The magnificent Amalfi Coast, an area of unsurpassed scenery
- the historic center of Naples, celebrated for its buildings that date from different historic periods
- the amazing Greek ruins in Paestum
- and the well-preserved ruins of Herculaneum and Pompeii
- Visit a cheese farm to learn about mozzarella di bufala and enjoy a tasting.
- Marvel at the exhibits in Naples’ renowned Archaeological Museum.
- Explore the vertical town of Positano and the charming resort of Amalfi.
This trip includes accommodations, several meals, excursions, and more. The cost of the trip is $2,795 if booked by 4/18/2017. Learn more.