Grand Danube Passage
June 10-24, 2018
Travel through eight European countries to discover old-world capitals, charming villages and the storied Danube River. Enjoy two nights in Sofia, Bulgaria, sail the Danube for nine nights and complete your adventure with three nights in Prague, Czech Republic.
- View archaic facades, castles and cathedrals, and step inside the Baba Vida fortress, Melk Abbey and other architectural highlights.
- Wander Sofia’s Serdica ruins, and honor Drobeta’s World War I Memorial.
- Laud epic panoramas of Budapest at night, the lush Wachau Valley and the immense Iron Gate Gorge.
- Applaud the graceful turns and flowing movements of elegant waltz dancers during an exclusive performance.
- Sip full-bodied, fragrant vintages during a wine tasting in Pécs.
- Enjoy flexible excursions, which allow you to choose among cultural, active, special interest and service activities.
The trip includes accommodations, several meals, excursions and more. Learn more.
Sept. 12-20, 2018
Experience seven nights in in Interlaken, Switzerland, at the first-class Hotel Carlton-Europe. Your one-of-a-kind journey includes discovery excursions that highlight local culture, heritage and history.
- Become acquainted with Interlaken which sites between lakes Thun and Brienz
- Hop on a train to Kandersteg where a gondola whisks you to Lake Oeschinen
- Ride the train to Lucerne and explore the storybook Swiss town
- Visit the resort town of Grindelwald
- Learn about mountaineering and walk the Allmendhubel Flower trail (or ride the train)
- Walk the streets of Bern and enjoy the Clock Tower, Einstein House and the Cathedral of Bern
- Board a steam train and take in panoramic views of Brienz and the Rothorn
This trip includes seven breakfasts, three lunches and three dinners, including Welcome and Farewell Dinners.
Cost of the trip is $3,290 if booked by 3/18/2018. Learn more.