MarooNation Very Important Bears
All Missouri State University graduates are Very Important Bears (V.I.B.). Qualifying MSU alumni can enjoy exclusive benefits and play a crucial role in supporting the university.
Your support is a crucial part of our positive momentum.
The Missouri State University Alumni Association engages alumni through volunteering, providing financial support and promoting the university's positive impact on the community.
Your contributions, whether time, talent or treasure, propel us forward and help current and future Bears thrive.
You can make a difference.
Becoming a V.I.B. means taking action. A minimum qualifying* gift of $50 empowers you to support your alma mater, its programs and the entire Missouri State community.
- A 20% discount** at the Missouri State Bookstore and the Great Southern Bank Arena Team Store.
- Receive all three Missouri State magazine editions.
- Duane G. Meyer Library privileges. Access your library privileges for alumni.
- Opportunity to purchase a membership to the Foster Family Recreation Center.
- Access to the Hammons Student Center (with payment of daily usage fee).
- Exclusive MSU address labels.
- An MSU holiday ornament.
How to become a V.I.B.
Make a qualifying* annual gift of $50 or more to the Missouri State University Foundation online, in person or by phone at 417-836-4143.
There are several giving options available, including recurring gifts. V.I.B. benefits expire June 30 of each year.
*Qualifying gifts include most designations and funds, excluding The Bears Fund and gifts to the Performance Society.
**Discounts apply to select items. Conditions apply.