Wall of Fame
Missouri State University has developed a rich heritage of outstanding faculty and
staff who have contributed much to the success of our University. The Wall of Fame,
located outside the Ballroom in the Plaster Student Union, is a designated location
for the University to recognize and honor employees who have excelled at Missouri
State and significantly contributed to the success and positive collegiate experience
Induction ceremony for Class of 2023
Date and time: Oct. 20 at 4 p.m.
Location: Plaster Student Union Grand Ballroom
- Dr. Yohannan Abraham
- Dr. Dana Carroll
- Mr. Lynn Cline
- Mr. Jerry Hoover
- Ms. Stephanie C. Marinec
- Dr. David Oatman
- Nominations must be submitted by March 31, 2023 using the online submission form.
- Additional/supplemental materials should be limited to up to 5 letters, specifically
addressing the nomination criteria.
- Nominators are asked to collect all supplemental materials and send them via email
to Terry Weber.
A selection committee composed of students, faculty, staff, and administrators will
recommend recipients to the Missouri State University Board of Governors.
Individuals are selected for this honor based on the following criteria:
- Full-time employment with the University for a minimum of 10 years at any time in
- Service that has resulted in meaningful change at Missouri State University.
- Individuals known and respected by various segments of the community.
- Continuous demonstration of character and integrity.
- Significant positive impact on students.
- Five years must have passed since the individual was last employed full time at Missouri
State, as of the Wall of Fame nomination deadline.
- Individuals who have been honored by naming of a facility (other than donors) and
Bronze Bear recipients will not be eligible for the Wall of Fame.
- There will be a limit of six individuals selected for this honor. No more than four
candidates shall be selected from either faculty or staff nominees.