Missouri State University has developed a rich heritage of outstanding faculty and staff who have contributed much to the success of our University. The Wall of Fame, located outside the Ballroom in the Plaster Student Union, is a designated location for the University to recognize and honor employees who have excelled at Missouri State and significantly contributed to the success and positive collegiate experience of students.
- Nominations must be submitted by March 18, 2022 using the online submission form.
- Additional/supplemental materials should be limited to up to 5 letters, specifically addressing the nomination criteria.
- Nominators are asked to collect all supplemental materials and send them via email to Terry Weber.
A selection committee composed of students, faculty, staff, and administrators will recommend recipients to the Missouri State University Board of Governors.
Individuals are selected for this honor based on the following criteria:
- Full-time employment with the University for a minimum of 10 years at any time in university history.
- Service that has resulted in meaningful change at Missouri State University.
- Individuals known and respected by various segments of the community.
- Continuous demonstration of character and integrity.
- Significant positive impact on students.
- Five years must have passed since the individual was last employed full time at Missouri State, as of the Wall of Fame nomination deadline.
- Individuals who have been honored by naming of a facility (other than donors) and Bronze Bear recipients will not be eligible for the Wall of Fame.
- There will be a limit of six individuals selected for this honor. No more than four candidates shall be selected from either faculty or staff nominees.