Student Alumni Association Mission
The mission of the Missouri State University Student Alumni Association is to bridge the gap between current students, alumni and the University through the development of professional relationships, public affairs, student philanthropy and celebrating the experience of being a Bear.
The pillars of SAA are:
- Connection to Alumni
- Leadership Development
- The Tradition of Giving
- Continuous Campus Engagment
The Student Alumni Association was established in 1987 in order to bridge the gap between alumni, students, and the University. Between 2006-2017 we operated under the name Recruiting Emerging Alumni Leaders, or R.E.A.L. Bears, before returning to the name Student Alumni Association in Fall 2017.
Today, there are more than 500 alumni that have benefited from the Student Alumni Association.
- President: Camdyn Anders
- Vice President of Administration: Carol Exley
- Vice President of Philanthropy: Connor Fleming
- Vice President of Programming: Miranda O'Connell
- Advisor: Melissa Stallbaumer, Graduate Assistant
- Staff Sponsor: Candice Wolf, Assistant Director of Alumni Activities